My personal favorites:
Top advertising blogs
The Inspirational Room Daily
Ads of the World
Influential Marketing Blog
I believe in adv
Writers, Blog, Tips and Techniques ( recommended by Copybloggers, now you know why I value the Copybloggers site so much, sign up for it ASAP you will learn from it. I do.)
- Storyfix by Larry Brooks, with invaluable tips on how to get your manuscript to “better than perfect” so you can snag that book contract.
- Men with Pens by James Chartrand for comprehensive advice on writing, blogging, and business.
- Make a Living Writing, a new blog by Carol Tice, gives frank advice to writers about what it really takes to make a living in this business.
- Cats Eye Writer by Judy Dunn, about social media copywriting, branding, and how to get more visitors coming to your blog.
- The Renegade Writer by Linda Formichelli and Diana Burrell gives the real scoop on why the usual advice for freelance writers is B.S. (and what you should do instead)
- Writer Unboxed, a popular multi-author blog on the craft and business of genre fiction, with advice on agents, editors, and of course writing.
- Wordplay by K.M. Weiland helps writers become authors by giving insightful advice in a down-to-earth, friendly style her readers love.
- The Creative Penn by Joanna Penn offers solid writing advice from her personal experience. Readers call her podcast interviews with authors “as addictive as potato chips.”
- Victoria Mixon is both a professional writer and editor, and she brings her breadth of experience to the art and craft of writing fiction.
- Courage to Create by Ollin Morales is a passionate, personal blog about one writer’s journey as he writes his first novel.